One of the star gifts this Christmas has been Bluetooth headphones which allow you to listen to music without the need for cables. If you are one of the lucky ones who have a laptop or PC that has Bluetooth connectivity, you can use these wireless headphones to listen to the audio played by your computer.
Related: How to fix: Bluetooth option is missing in Windows 10
If your computer has the Windows 10 operating system, you are in luck as pairing your Bluetooth headphones with your computer will be quick and easy. In addition, certain Bluetooth headphones even allow you to control the playback of music or even certain tasks on your Windows 10 computer.
The steps to follow to link a Bluetooth device with your Windows 10 computer are practically identical regardless of the type of Bluetooth device, therefore the steps shown below can be used to connect any Bluetooth device in addition to Bluetooth headsets. .
That being said, here is a detailed look at how to connect your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10 computer:
How to pair your Bluetooth headset with your Windows 10 computer.
– The first thing is to make sure that your Windows 10 computer has Bluetooth connectivity.
– Turn on your Bluetooth headset and activate the pairing mode of that device (if it has one). Usually the pairing mode activated will mean that a small light will blink on the device.
– Line followed we will have to go to the Windows 10 configuration app which you can do using the keyboard shortcut: Windows key + I
– Once here you will have to go to: Settings> Devices> Bluetooth and other devices.
– Here you will have to make sure that the Bluetooth option switch is activated and next line you must click on: Add Bluetooth or other device.
– This will open a gray window in which we will have to click on the option Bluetooth.
– You will be directed to a new section in which a list of Bluetooth devices will be displayed in which you will have to search and double click on the name of your Bluetooth headphones.
– Now your Bluetooth headphones will be configured in Windows 10 and after this configuration it will be linked.
– After clicking the Done button, you only have to proceed to the reproduction of some audio or video with audio to check how now the sound is played wirelessly in your Bluetooth headphones.
Leave a Reply