You may have ever wanted to access the Windows 10 Network and Sharing Center in order to view your Computers and network devices. This can be of great help to know all the possibilities or options that your computer has to connect an Internet network.
Related: Solution error: This computer cannot upgrade to Windows 10
The problem that we find is that by default this function is disabled in Windows 10. For this reason, when we want to access the option: View computers and network devices, we find the error message that says:
“Network discovery is disabled. Computers and network device are not visible. Enable automatic discovery in the Network and Sharing Center.“
However, it should be noted that in the latest versions you can no longer access the Center network and sharing via the system tray icon. This means that we have to use the Windows 10 control panel from where we will receive the error message when we try to access the option: See Network computers and devices.
Having said this, below we want to show you how to solve the error “Automatic network detection is disabled” when we try to access the option: See Network computers and devices in Windows 10:
How to fix the error “Automatic network detection is disabled” in Windows 10
– The first thing we will have to do is access the Control Panel which we can do from the Windows 10 search.
– Once inside the control panel we will have to access the option: Networks and Internet> See Network computers and devices.
– It will be then when you see the message:
– Next you will have to click on the button To accept displayed within the message.
– Wait several seconds until the address bar is filled with a greenish color.
– When this is completed, you will see a yellow bar at the top of the window that you will have to click on.
– After doing so, a drop-down menu will be displayed in which you will have to click on the option: Enable network discovery and file sharing.
– This will make a small window appear in which we will have to select the option that says:
“Yes allow network discovery and file sharing for all public networks.”
– After clicking on this option, you will see how the network devices and equipment have been automatically installed on your computer. These devices will be the ones that you can use to make a network connection to part of the network adapter built into your computer.
– In addition to this you will also have activated the automatic detection of networks.
Leave a Reply