At Downloadsource.es we have already talked on more than one occasion about how important servers and Ping are in Battle Royale Video Games and in Apex Legends it couldn’t be otherwise. As we have mentioned in previous posts, in general, the closer the server you connect to to play Apex Legends, the lower your Ping will be and therefore the better your gaming experience will be and the greater advantage you will have compared to the rest. opponents.
Related: How to change username in Apex Legends (PS4, Xbox or PC)
Many of the Apex Legends players, whether from PS4, Xbox or PC have wondered if there is the possibility of knowing the connection Ping to a specific server as well as the possibility of changing the server to which we connect by default. Usually EA will connect you to the servers closest to your location so you will play against opponents more or less from your region.
Therefore, if you want to play against players from other countries or improve your game experience in Aplex Lengeds, you can change the server to obtain either of the two advantages mentioned. The truth is that Apex Legends does allow the server change, what happens is that to be honest, the option is somewhat hidden. However, it is possible both on Xbox, PS4 and PC.
If you want to know how to change the server you connect to in Aplex Legends, here is a detailed guide on how to do it:
PS4 Xbox: How to manually select the Apex Legends server to which you connect.
– All you have to do is start the game either on your console or PC, and when you are on the home screen, specifically on the screen where you connect to the game and which shows the button: Continue.
– Here you will only have to wait about 90 seconds. After this time you will have to press the button X on PS4 or A on Xbox.
– This will start the game showing a rotating circle. It will be precisely at this moment that we will have to repeatedly press the button Or on PS4 or B on Xbox. This will cause Apex Legends launch cancellation by returning you to the Home screen.
– Now when you are on the home screen, you will see how in the lower left part of the screen the option to: Data center. It is precisely this option that you have to access, which on PS4 you can do just by pressing the button: R3
– This will open a window showing the full list of Aplex Legends servers that you can connect to. In addition, each of the servers shows the current ping from your location. Here you only have to select the desired Server and that’s it.
– Continue with the game knowing that you will connect to the indicated server and with the players who usually connect to that server.
On PC: How to manually select the Apex Legends server you connect to.
– If you play Apex Legends on a PC, the method is quite similar. All you have to do is launch the game and wait about 90 seconds. After waiting, you will have to select the option: Exit to Desk pressing the key ESC.
– This will show a window to confirm the exit of the Apex Legends video game, however, in our case we will have to Cancel said action.
– Now when we return to the home screen of the video game, you will see how the option is enabled: Data center on which we will have to click.
– This will automatically open the window showing all the available servers to which we can connect. Next to each server you will see the Ping of each one of them with respect to your current location.
– Once the server is selected, go back to the home screen and click on Continue to proceed with the normal execution of Apex Legends.
Leave a Reply