Finally, the long-awaited PlayStation Now service has arrived in Spain with a monthly subscription of € 14.99. This paid subscription will give you access to a list of 400 titles including PS4, PS3 and PS2 video games. Although many may think that PlayStation Now is exclusive for PlayStation players, the truth is that this service is also available for PC users.
Related: How to use the PlayStation controller to control your video games on PC.
Although PlayStation Now is a paid service, the truth is that PlayStation offers its users the possibility of trying the service for free for 1 week. However, in order to enjoy PlayStation Now for free, you will have to provide your payment details so that after the end of the free trial period, the first subscription can be charged. This is why you should cancel the automatic subscription after activating the trial period so as not to be surprised.
During the free trial period of PlayStation Now, you can play video games in two different ways: Download and Streaming. The download option allows you to download the game to the storage memory of your PS4 with which you will get a better quality of graphics. The Streaming option allows you to play video games run on Sony servers, which will require a more than decent internet connection if you don’t want to experience a somewhat more limited gaming experience such as not so sharp graphics.
Due to all these characteristics and number of titles offered by the new PS Now service, it makes it almost mandatory to test the platform before launching to pay a subscription that may not compensate or not convince users to try PlayStation Now for free.
That said, below we will indicate in detail how to subscribe to PlayStation Now for free for a week without additional charges:
How to subscribe to PS NOW for free for a week with no charges.
– Turn on your PlayStation 4 and update your console at least to version: 6.50
– Once with the appropriate version, you will see how the PlayStation Now (PS Now) option is displayed in the PS4 Home Menu, which you must select.
– Now the application will open and show the extensive list of video games that you can play by subscribing to PS Now. Here you will have to look at the top of the screen for the one-month subscription option. Select the button: Register
– This will open a new screen showing all the information regarding the service and subscription to PlayStation Now. However, you will see how you will be offered 7 days of free use of PS Now, however after that period, the subscription will be automatically charged to your bank account (which we will avoid later).
– Click on the option: Start free trial version. It should be noted that if you already have a payment method configured on your PS4 you will only have to confirm the Purchase. However, if this is not the case, you will have to enter the details of a credit or debit card.
– After Confirm the purchase, you can now proceed to play the 400 video games offered on PS Now.
VERY IMPORTANT: As we have mentioned, when starting the trial period of PlayStation Now, also activate the automatic renewal of the service which will cause the monthly payment of the PS Now subscription. If you just want to try PS Now for free and not pay a single euro, we strongly recommend that you cancel the subscription after starting the trial period. This can be done by following the steps in the following guide: How to cancel automatic PlayStation Now subscription
Leave a Reply