Surely you have heard of the Fashion video game called Fortnite. The truth is that although it is now a multiplatform and cross-play game, the truth is that it was not always like that. At the beginning of its launch, Fortnite players for PS4, XBOX and Switch could not play with the same account on different game consoles. This required having a different account for each different game console.
Other related topic: How to see your Ping in Fortnite (Network Debugging Statistics)
Fortunately, this problem was solved by Epic Game and now (since September 28, 2018), Fortnite allows you to play with the same account on any game console. However, after the implementation of the Fortnite Cross-Play function, many players complained that in many cases they had an account for each console and that each of them had different achievements and objects.
In this way, if as of 09-28-2018 they chose to play with one account on all devices, they would not be able to enjoy everything that the other accounts had. Well, it seems that Epic Game has found the solution to this situation and from now on it allows you to unify all your Fortnite accounts into one in order to make a single account, have all the achievements and objectives such as dances, skins, etc. .
Without a doubt, this is good news since players who gave up the possibility of enjoying certain achievements or purchases in a secondary Fortnite account will be able to merge it with their main account and enjoy these objects, progress, statistics and even the coins V. However Epic Game has published a series of restrictions to prevent fraud and cheating. These rules are as follows:
– The accounts eligible for the merger will be all those that have been created on PS4, Xbox, Mobile, Nintendo Switch or PC before September 28, 2018. One of the accounts will have to be chosen as primary and another as secondary, therefore That basically what we are going to do is transfer the secondary to the main one to continue playing Fortnite with the primary enjoying all the progress and objects of the two accounts.
– None of the accounts to be merged can be currently banned or disabled.
– Third, this merge process is not instantaneous as you will need to wait 2 weeks before items, progress and V-bucks are added to the main account.
– You need to have full access to the email address linked to the Fortnite accounts to perform the merge process.
– If you log into any of your Fortnite accounts through a third-party service such as Facebook, you should know that it will be unlinked from both the account you choose as the main one and the one you choose as the secondary one.
– The Battle Royale mode: You can merge each and every one of the cosmetic aspects obtained or bought in the store.
– Save the World mode: It will allow you to merge llamas, defenders, heroes, schematics, survivors, XP and evolution and benefit materials.
Important note: Other items, such as items from the Unreal Store and Creative Islands, as well as the Save the World account level and progress from the SECONDARY account will not be merged with the one you choose as the primary. Those of the main account will be maintained.
Having said that, below we want to show you step by step how to merge Fortnite accounts so that all progress, items, achievements and V-bucks are transferred to a single account:
How to transfer progress, items, V-coins, skins, etc. from one Fortnite account to another. (PS4, PC, Mobile, Switch, Xbox)
– The first thing we will have to do is access the official page that Epic Game has created to perform the Fortnite account merge. You can access it by just clicking on the following link: Merge Fortnite Accounts (PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PC and Mobile)
– Once here you will have to click on the Yellow button that says continue. This will give you access to a new screen in which you will have to select the main Fortnite account, that is, the account with which you will continue to play and to which you want to transfer your Fortnite cosmetic content objects and V coins from your other Fortnite accounts .
– Once the main slope is selected, a security code will be sent to the email account linked to the main Fortnite account. This code must be pasted in the corresponding field to continue with the process.
– When you have the main Fortnite account, it will be time to select the secondary one from the right side of the screen. The process will be identical, so you will also have to use the security code sent to the email of that account in order to complete the transfer of the content from this secondary account to the main one.
– Once the main account and secondary account fields have been completed, you must click the button: Fusion Preview to display a window that specifically indicates the elements of your secondary account that will be transferred to the main one.
– Check that everything is correct and proceed to confirm the merger of your Fortnite accounts. From that moment, you will have to wait 2 weeks until you can play with the main Fortnite account but with the achievements and secondary objects added to it.
Leave a Reply