If you are obsessed with privacy or if you do not want anyone to discover your conversations or text messages, then the recommendation will be the creation of secret chats in Telegram. This messaging platform is one of the few that allows you to create and use secret chats in which to send and receive text messages and much more privately, something that cannot be done in other competing apps such as WhatsApp.
Related: How to hide your phone number in Telegram (Android or iPhone).
Telegram is a messaging application that is precisely characterized by its security and privacy. It currently has more than 200 million active users. One of the best features of Telegram is the ability to send any type of data with no size limits. In addition, Telegram is the most secure chat application because it uses symmetric 256-bit AES encryption, RSA 2048-bit encryption and secure Diffie-Hellman key exchange.
Telegram elevates security and privacy to limits unknown to many users. For example, we are used to taking screenshots of chats, however, in the event that you use a secret Telegram chat, your interlocutor will not be able to take screenshots. You can also activate the message self-destruction function, which will cause the messages you send through chat to be automatically deleted after a certain time set by the user.
Any of the Telegram users will be able to invite a person to a secret chat. What makes these chats secret are the following four characteristics:
- Using end-to-end encryption
- Tracking left on Telegram server after deletion.
- Option to use self-destruct.
- Do not allow forwarding of messages.
How to create and use a secret chat on Telegram from iPhone:
– Open the Telegram app and click on the icon in the shape of a pen.
– This will give you access to a new screen in which you will have to select the option: New Secret Chat.
– Select from the list, the contact with whom you want to start the secret chat.
– To configure self-destructing messages in Telegram you must click on the clock icon located in the text editor box
– This will reveal a carousel in which you will have to indicate the seconds you want the message to be available for reading and click on the Done option.
– From this moment on, you can exchange messages through the secret Telegram chat and check how
How to create and use a secret chat on Telegram from Android:
– Access your Telegram app and click on the icon with three horizontal stripes at the top left of the screen.
– This will show a menu in which you will have to select the option: New secure chat.
– Now you will be shown a screen with your contact list. Here you will have to select the user with whom you want to chat privately.
– Once inside the chat, click on the icon in the form of three vertical dots in the upper right corner to select the option: Set self-destruction from the menu.
– Finally, you will only have to select the seconds you want your message to be destroyed and click on the Done button.
– From this moment, your chat, in addition to being secret, will also self-destruct all the messages sent will be self-destructing.
Leave a Reply