Facebook has just launched the new Avatars section. These Facebook Avatars are nothing more than their own version of Snapchat’s Bitmoji. This feature allows users to create an avatar similar to them that will be displayed in the Stickers section that can later be shared in comments, publications, profile photo, Facebook Stories and other places on the social network.
Related: How to create and use emoticons with your face (Android and iPhone)
Really, these Facebook Avatars will become a new way to express feelings, moods and much more. Facebook Avatars are nothing more than stickers (Stickers) similar to those that can be used in any social network such as WhatsApp, Instagram, etc.
Therefore, Facebook avatars are another way to express yourself. Thanks to this function, you will be able to create a virtual “me” (head, body structure, hair, eyes, beard and even similar makeup yourself).
That said, below we show you step by step how to create your avatar on the Facebook social network to be able to use it as a Stiker (sticker):
How to create your Avatar on Facebook to use them as stickers (Stikers).
1. Open the iPhone or Android Facebook app.
2. Click on the icon with three horizontal lines in the lower right corner of the screen.
3. In the displayed menu, scroll down until you find the option: See more
4. This will display a list of options from which you will have to select: Avatars.
5. The Avatar Maker will now open. Follow the steps indicated by the wizard, selecting characteristics such as: Skin color, Hairstyle, Face shape, clothes, etc.
Note: It should be noted that during the Facebook Avatar creation process, the wizard allows you to activate the front camera to show your image in real time. This way it will be easier for you to create an Avatar more similar to yourself.
6. When the Avatar is to our liking, we will only have to click on the Blue button: Ready
7. Now your avatar will be displayed in full screen. It also shows 3 options:
- Share your avatar on your Facebook profile or set your avatar as a profile picture.
- See all the Stickers (stickers) created with your Avatar.
- Re-edit any other aspect of your avatar.
8. From this moment on, you will be able to use the Stikers created with your avatar that you will be able to use in Messenger conversations, in comments, etc.
Leave a Reply