YouTube is a platform that from its inception has focused on uploading and viewing videos. In fact, YouTube is the largest and most popular platform in the world with millions of videos uploaded daily and millions of users. However, YouTube has evolved a lot since its inception, incorporating new and attractive functions such as the possibility of conducting surveys through the platform.
Related: How to play YouTube videos and playlists in loop (app / web)
From the point of view of content creators for YouTube, the amount of tools and functions offered to somehow get subscribers hooked or satisfied. However, not all creators know all the tools that YouTube puts at their disposal.
An example of unknown YouTube tools is the possibility of creating surveys in which the audience can interact by answering the options provided by the channel. Youtube surveys consist of the creation of a question in which several possible answers are offered that will be the ones that users can choose.
In these Youtube surveys the user who participates in it will know the result of said survey in real time.
That said, below we show you in detail how to create a survey on YouTube to improve engagement with the audience:
How to create surveys on your YouTube channel.
– Open the Youtube website and log in with your account.
– Line followed by clicking on the camera icon with a + sign inside. This icon will be at the top right next to the search field.
– This will reveal a menu in which you will have to select the option: Create Post.
– Now we will be redirected to a new screen where you will have to click on the option: Poll.
– After having selected this option, the editor of the survey will be displayed in which you can configure the question you want to launch to the audience.
– The next thing will be to provide all the possible answers that the user can select as an answer to the question created.
– Finally, you must indicate the Visibility of the survey, that is, you can configure so that this survey is public or only available to paid members of your channel.
– When everything is ready according to your taste, you only have to select the button To post.
– The survey will automatically be published and your audience will be able to answer it and know the result of the survey in real time.
Leave a Reply