At donwloadsource.es we have already told you about the possibility of dividing the screen of our Android device in order to be able to use two applications at the same time, being able to simultaneously view the content of both. This option has not been available for iOS devices until the launch of its new models the iPad Pro 11 or iPhone 11.
Related: How to open two apps on Android screen
However, it should be noted that the use of using 2 applications at the same time showing their contents simultaneously on iPhone and iPad has certain restrictions since not all applications that are currently available are compatible with the split screen function of iOS.
The disadvantage of using two applications at the same time on the screen of your iOS device is that this function is not very intuitive, so many users do not even know that it exists.
Without a doubt, the split-screen function considerably improves the user experience since it allows you to view and use two applications at the same time and even exchange content between them.
That said, in this guide we show you how to use the function that allows you to open two apps on the split screen of your iPhone or iPad:
How to use split screen mode on iPhone or iPad
– Open the second application you want to use in split screen mode. You just have to open and close it for a short period of time for it to be displayed in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
– Now you will have to open the main app.
– When the app is open, you must slide the bottom of the screen upwards, this will reveal the pinned applications as well as the recently opened ones. Therefore you will have access to the app that you recently opened and closed again.
– Press and hold this second application and then drag it to the center of the screen.
– When placing this second app on the already open one, it should get a rectangular shape. It is at this point that you must drag the app either to the left or right side depending on the position you want said app to have.
– Release the second application to check how the content of the first app and the second one are now displayed.
Important note: If, when you select and drag the second application, it is displayed in a second box, it will mean that the application unfortunately does not support split screen mode.
As we have mentioned, the split screen function that allows you to use two apps at the same time, has certain limitations since at the moment not all applications are compatible.
Leave a Reply