Airpods are the wireless headphones manufactured and sold by Apple which means that their synchronization and operation with devices such as iPhone, iPad or Mac OSx are literally perfect. There is no headphone on the market that offers better performance in terms of functionality than that offered by airpods. For example, with an iPhone you can know the battery level of your airpods in several ways.
Related: How to talk to Apple support via live chat.
The most convenient or let’s say the standard way to check the battery level of your aripods, is to bring the case with the airpods inside to your iPhone or iPad. This will show the battery level of both your airpods and the case after several seconds (in the case that the case has an internal battery)
However, we do not always have the case at hand or we simply want to check the battery of our airpods at the same time that we listen to music from any of the applications installed on your iPhone or iPad.
Well, iPhone and iPad offer the possibility of checking the battery level of your airpods from the control center of the iOS or iPadOS operating system. You can also access the battery level of your Airpods from the playback control on the lock screen of your iPhone or iPad.
With that said, below we want to show you step by step how to know the battery level of your airpods from the control center or lock screen of your iPhone or iPad:
How to know the battery level of your airpods from the control center of iPhone or iPad.
1. While playing music or any audio from your iPhone using the airpods, you must access the control center.
Note: To access the control center on iPhone 8 or lower, sliding the edge of the lower screen up. On iPhone 10 or higher by sliding the upper right corner of the screen down.
2. Once the control center is displayed, you will find the playback controls there. In these controls you will see a blue icon that you will have to press.
3. This will open a small window that indicates the battery level of your airpods.
How to know the battery level of your airpods from the iPhone or iPad lock screen.
1. Connect the airpods to your iPhone or iPad via bluetooth.
2. Play music or audio from any app.
3. Lock your iOS device to row followed by pressing any other button.
4. This will show the audio player on the lock screen.
5. In this same playback control, click on the blue circular icon.
6. When the small window opens, you will be able to observe the battery percentage of your airpods connected to your Apple mobile device.
Leave a Reply