The place where you can find the updates of the apps installed on your iPhone or iPad is through the App Store. This is where you will find both the update history and the updates currently available and that have not yet been carried out. Previously, the App Store had a dedicated section for Updates. However, this has changed in the latest version of iOS, now you have to access your profile from within the App Store.
Related: How to enable or disable automatic app updates on iPhone or iPad
This, as is evident, makes it mandatory that we have to open the App Store application and go to the updates. However, although it is now somewhat more complicated to access the updates, iOS also allows direct access to the app updates section directly from the home screen without having to first open the App Store.
Obviously, this makes sense if the manual update of applications is activated on your iPhone or rather, the automatic updates of apps is disabled. This fact is what makes it necessary to access the updates section of the App Store on your iPhone or iPad to update installed apps.
Well, now we show you a much faster and easier way to access pending updates of the apps installed on your iPhone or iPad with iOS:
Learn how to directly access pending app updates on your iPhone or iPad with iOS.
1. Unlock your iPhone or iPad
2. Locate the App Store on the home screen.
3. Press and hold the App Store icon.
4. This will show a contextual menu in which you will have to select the option: Updates.
5. You will automatically be directed to the Updates section, which shows a list of the apps that are pending to be updated as well as the apps that have been recently updated.
6. From this list you can proceed to update the applications on your iPhone that have a more recent version.
Note: It should be noted that this tutorial is nothing more than a small shortcut thanks to which you will not have to navigate through the App Store to update your apps.
Leave a Reply