Every year application stores such as Google Play or App Store make annual rankings of the most downloaded and used apps and video games for Android or iPhone devices. Well, Google is asking its users to vote for its Play Users Choice Awards 2019. In this way, users will have enough influence in the creation of the most notorious apps during 2019.
Related: How to identify fake or fraudulent apps on Google Play for Android.
All users can get involved in voting on Applications and Games. In other words, Google shows you a pre-selection of applications and video games that users can choose from. This pre-selection of apps by Google is logical to avoid distorting the vote with applications from other years or campaigns that could influence applications that would have had so much notoriety during 2019.
In order to vote you will need to be a user of an Android device and therefore have a Google account with which to vote. You should also bear in mind that you can vote for the desired apps until November 25. The results will be announced on December 3.
That said, below we show you step by step how to vote for the best Applications and Games on Google Play during 2019 and thus participate in the Play Users Choice Awards 2019:
How to vote in Google Play’s Play Users Choice Awards 2019
– The first thing will be to access the page Play Users Choice Awards 2019
– Here you must log into your Google account to vote.
– Once the session is started, two sections, one of Applications and the other of Games, will be revealed. Click the Vote button in the Applications section.
– This will show the pre-selected applications which are 10:
- Groovepad: Music creator.
- Scriptures: an app to learn to write and read the alphabet.
- Calm: Meditation and sleep app
- Pottery.ly 3D: relaxing ceramic art app
- Enlight Pixaloop: a photo animator.
- DAZN: an application to watch sports live.
- Boosted: an application to increase productivity by keeping track of time use.
- We are: An app with which to coordinate your taxi or carpool plan
- Ablo– A free text and video chat social networking app to connect users from all over the world.
- Video Editor with Music and Glitch Effect
– To vote on any of the apps shown you will have to click on the button: Vote.
Once you have voted, you can proceed to the vote in the Games section, among which you must select:
The voting process is exactly the same, you must click on the Vote button.
– Only one application can be voted per category.
– You can change the voted app if you do it before November 25.
– The pre-selection of apps made by Google among which you can vote, varies depending on the country in which you are.
– When you vote for an app, you will be informed about the position of said app in real time voting.
Leave a Reply