Undoubtedly, on some occasion you have sent an email, however you have probably also sent an email at a specific time different from the one you would have liked. To avoid this kind of inconvenience, email services like Gmail have finally incorporated the option to schedule the sending of emails.
Claimed: Two other alternatives to schedule emails in Gmail.
Until recently, Gmail did not include by default by default the option to schedule the exact date and time of sending an email. Until now, to be able to send a programmed email in Gmail, you were required to use an extension for the Chrome browser or use a Script in a spreadsheet.
Now you can write an email and configure it to be sent to its recipient or recipients at a specific day and time. This can be of great help especially for business email managers who have to send mass emails to their customers and these must be sent at a specific time.
Well then you will learn how to schedule the sending of emails through the Web version of Gmail so that they are sent on a specific date and time:
How to schedule emails in Gmail without extensions or software.
– Access your Gmail account from your Web browser for which you will need to log in with your credentials.
– On the next screen you will have to click on the compose button for the message editor to appear.
– Once you have entered the message you want to send and add the recipient (s), you must click on the small blue arrow icon next to the Send button.
– This will reveal the option: Schedule Shipping.
– Now a small window will be displayed in which you can select the proposed date or select the option: Choose date and time.
– In the calendar you can indicate the date and later the time you want to send your email.
– When everything is configured you will have to press the button: Schedule Shipping.
After this, now you only have to wait for the date and time indicated so that the scheduled email or emails are sent automatically.
However, if at any time you regret or want to modify any aspect of the email programmed in Gmail, you can do so before it has been sent. To do this you have to access the Gmail inbox and write the following term in the search field: in: scheduled
This will display a list of all the emails that you have scheduled to send. These can be eliminated if you do not want to send them or modify their date and time of sending by clicking on the option: Postpone.
Leave a Reply