Everyone knows that many desktop communication programs offer the possibility of sharing your computer screen to show other users what is happening on your screen in real time. This feature is very useful for demos or live tutorials. Well, what many users do not know is that the social network Facebook and its Messenger app offer the possibility of sharing the screen of your mobile device or desktop with other users.
Although a large number of users are unaware that Facebook Messenger offers users to share their device’s screen in real time with other users. This feature has been available for a long time in the web and desktop version of Facebook Mesenger. Well, now users who use Facebook Messenger through the official app for Android or iPhone.
In addition, Messenger’s screen sharing function is a multiplatform tool, that is, you can share the screen of your computer or mobile phone with any other Messenger user regardless of the device they are using, be it mobile or desktop.
That said, below we show you step by step how to share the screen of your mobile device or PC with other users using Facebook Messenger:
How to share the screen of your mobile phone through Facebook Messenger.
1. Open the Messenger app on your mobile device, be it iPhone or Android.
2. Here you will have to locate the user with whom you want to share the screen of your mobile phone.
3. When the chat is open, proceed to make a video call.
4. Once the connection has been established, you should slide the bottom of the screen up.
5. This will reveal several options, including the option: Share your screen.
6. After clicking on this option, a message will be displayed in which you will have to Start the Transmission of your screen.
7. From that moment on, the screen of your mobile device will appear on the screen of the phone or computer of the other user with whom you started the video call.
How to share your computer screen through Facebook Messenger.
The mechanics to share your computer screen using Facebook Messenger is practically identical to how it is done in the mobile app.
1. Open your web browser and access your Facebook or Messenger account directly.
2. When you are in the Messenger section of Facebook, you must open the chat of the user with whom you are interested in sharing your screen.
3. Once inside the Chat, you must click on the camera icon to start a video call with that user. This will cause the video call to open in a new window.
4. When the connection is established, the screen sharing option will be unlocked.
5. Now you will have to click on the screen icon at the bottom of the interface.
6. From this moment on, your computer screen will be shared with the other Messenger chat user regardless of the device they use, be it mobile or PC.
Leave a Reply